GPR is capable of the following applications:
- Location of rebar, conduit, and post-tension cables - determining position
and exact depth of features of any composition embedded within concrete to locate suitable areas
for drilling, cutting, or coring
- Structural Evaluation - quality control of new structures, inspection of
conditions for rehabilitation purposes, mapping thickness of concrete layers, bridge deck and
tunnel evaluation, detection of delamination, inspection of walls, floors, decks, columns,
- Buried Utility Locating - locate buried utilities of all types including
non-metallic structures” - right below the concrete scanning.
- Void Detection - detecting cracks and voids under concrete structures,
pavements, behind walls, in tunnels, etc.
- Mapping Underground Structures - locating underground utilities, pipes,
storage tanks and drums for repairs, upgrades, or removals
- Hospital Renovations - location of pipes and electrical conduits for
renovations and repairs in emission-sensitive environments
- Graveyard Investigation - detecting unmarked graves, clandestine burials,
- Geophysical Survey - bedrock and water table profiling, soil and aggregate
surveys, geotechnical mapping, sedimentological studies, river and lake bottom profiling,
- Environmental Assessment - delineating landfills, detecting buried USTs and
drums, hazardous waste site assessment, pollution assessments
© 2018 Terraprobe Geoscience Corp.