- Extensive archaeological sites.
- Detection of underground structures.
- Detection and mapping of underground utilities.
- Cavity identification and mapping.
- Underground tank detection.
- Area clearance prior to construction
- Massive array of 34 antennas in two polarizations:
An accurate 3D reconstruction of the underground utility network is created in a single scan.
- Automatic Pipe Detection (APD):
Real-time automatic detection of buried pipes and cables.
- Compact size: Stream C’s small dimensions enable it to survey areas
inaccessible to larger array systems while maintaining the same accuracy.
- Robust construction: Built to the highest standards and with robust
materials so that it can be used in harsh, demanding environments.
- 3D radar tomography: Real-time tomography on a GPS or total station
assisted cartographic background.
- Professional subsurface survey: Quickly produce subsurface GIS based
digital maps when pipes, cables and buried objects are automatically transferred to
CAD and GIS formats.
- High Productivity: Surveys only need to be performed in one direction to
ensure optimal detection of both longitudinal and transversal pipes
- Facilitates large surveys: The system can be towed manually or with a small
vehicle, increasing the acquisition speed (up to 6 km/h).
- Cost and time reductions:
No need to block traffic or perform surveys at night
- Increase in accuracy with a detection accuracy of as little as 5 cm
- Increase productivity and have the ability to detect every buried target
- Highly modular structure allows it to be reconfigured to map sidewalks and
difficult to access areas